For the safety of our customers and our team, we have implemented some new procedures to run a clean service call on your home.
- All Employees who are feeling ill or are living with someone that is ill, will remain home.
- For technicians and office employees that come to work, temperature will be taken before they enter the office.
- Before we dispatch a technician, our office will be calling each homeowner to make sure that not one is sick in the home.
- Technicians will be dispatched from their homes instead of our office in order to minimize contact with others.
- Technicians will carry Lysol in their trucks and will wipe down the truck daily.
- You will receive a call notifying you that the technician is parked outside your home. Please be ready to open your door so our technician can begin work.
- Technicians will not shake hands with homeowners, and will practice social distancing (6 feet).
- Our technician will keep his tools outside and will do their best to minimize time in your home.
- We will not distribute paper invoices. All materials will be emailed to you.