Pacific Coast Electric Heating and Air: Providing Professional Services in Santa Cruz
When you pick up the phone to call an electrical service in Santa Cruz, you expect a prompt response. We at Pacific Coast Electric Heating and Air, Inc, (PCE) pride ourselves on responding to our customers’ calls as quickly as humanly possible. With our efficient customer support staff, we deal with around 99% of the calls we receive the very same day.
Our response to your calls is the foundation of the professionalism we seek to add to each project we undertake. From the moment you call to the time your work is completed, our personnel carry out their roles professionally. We make sure that there is no dip in quality on any step of the way. We aim to offer something extra to our customers in the form of a ‘professional’ touch.
The Professional Touch
Professionalism isn’t limited to turning up on time and completing the work assigned. Experienced electrical services know the importance of professionalism and do their best to ensure it. We are one of them. Through our services, we aim to display expertise and specialization and that’s why so many of your neighbors have called upon us. Some ways in which PCE in Santa Cruz lends a professional touch are:
- The appointment for our technicians to visit your home is based on your preferences. You can select the time slot you are comfortable with and our personnel will turn up. Prior to their arrival, our staff will inform you of the time window in which you can expect them.
- Our technicians diagnose and deal with the problem on the spot. Unless it is absolutely necessary, the work is completed on the first visit. Our primary focus is on getting the job done right on the first attempt so that the customers are completely satisfied.
- To make sure the work commences immediately, we dispatch our fully-stocked truck to every job. The truck stores all the equipment, tools and parts that might be required by our technicians to do the work. They don’t have to rush back to the workplace to get everything they need.
- We guarantee the quality of our services and reiterate our emphasis on customer satisfaction with a 100% guarantee in writing. If you are not satisfied with any aspect of our services, all you need to do is let us know and we will deal with it without any hassle.
- The technicians working for PCE in Santa Cruz are highly experienced and skilled. They are put through a minimum of 150-hour training program every year to improve and upgrade their abilities.
- Our workers carry out the necessary steps to make sure the work being done does not cause any damage to your home. They wear shoe covers and cover the floor with a cloth to save you the hassle of cleaning up after them. Your house will be in the same condition as it was when they arrived, the only difference being the electrical would have been completed.
At PCE, we can handle virtually any electrical need you might have, including:
- Circuit Breaker and Fuse Installation and Service
- Indoor and Outdoor Electrical Switch Repair and Service
- Indoor and Outdoor Fixture Installation and Service
- Landscape lighting and design
- Backup Generator Installations & Support
- Specialty Lighting Services
- Appliance Installation and Support
- New Construction Electrical Services
- Telephone and Security System Support
- Wind, Solar and Hybrid Power Inspection and Repair
- And More!!
If you are experiencing any electrical problem or fault in your home, call Pacific Coast Electric Heating and Air in Santa Cruz right now. We will send our technicians over ASAP!
Call Pacific Coast Electric Heating and Air, Inc. for your Santa Cruz Electrical Services today at (831) 662-0541