Residential Electricians – Heating & Air Technicians in the San Jose Area
The Pacific Coast Electric Heating & Air, Inc. Difference
Work With the San Jose Areas Trusted Professional Electricians – Heating & Air Technicians!
Life comes with few guarantees, and that’s especially true when it comes to owning a home, which is why a skilled San Jose Area residential electrician can be a most valuable asset. At Pacific Coast Electric Heating and Air, we’re a proud fixture in the San Jose Area communities, specializing in residential repair, installation, maintenance, lighting fixtures, and landscape design. Unlike many of our competitors, we’ve built a reputation based on quality and excellence that speaks for itself. Headed by an experienced master electrician, our team is hand-chosen and carefully screened for skill, character, and a commitment to excellence, just a few of the reasons we feel confident in offering a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee on all our work in writing.
There’s a great deal that goes into keeping a home running smoothly, and when things go awry, the average homeowner may do more harm than good with a do-it-yourself approach. Often, homeowners think that attempting to fix electrical problems with the help of the Internet and a home improvement store will save money, but not only is it typically costly and time consuming, it could potentially place you in a dangerous situation.
When you need a San Jose Area residential electrician you can always count on to keep your home running trouble-free, it’s good to remember that the experts at Pacific Coast Electric Heating and Air are right around the corner. We offer flexible payment options, financing is available, and when dealing with our team of professionals, what you’re promised is always exactly what you’ll get. Call today for a consultation, and make sure your home’s electrical system is always in the best of hands, no matter what.
Pacific Coast Electric Heating and Air, Inc. has set the standard for electrical service and installation excellence. We’re so confident you’ll be pleased with our fast, friendly and professional service that you’ll become a customer for life!
- On-Time Service: You’ll never have to wait hours for an Pacific Coast Electric Heating and Air, Inc. technician to arrive at your home. Calling Pacific Coast Electric Heating and Air, Inc. means you’ll get an appointment scheduled when it’s convenient for you and your family. We complete 98.6% of all service calls the same day. When you schedule a service call, we will give you a specific time window that our technician will arrive at your home.
- Up-Front Pricing: With Pacific Coast Electric Heating and Air, Inc., there are never any hidden charges or last-minute add-on fees. We charge by the job, not by the hour. And our technicians will always tell you the price before they begin work and give you options so you can make a wise decision for you and your family.
- The Job Done Right The First Time: When an Pacific Coast Electric Heating and Air, Inc. service technician comes to your home, he is trained to fix the problem right the first time. You will also receive a written 100% Satisfaction Guarantee that states if you’re not happy with the quality of our work, we’ll do whatever it takes to make it right – NO QUESTIONS ASKED.
- Certified Technicians: When an Pacific Coast Electric Heating and Air, Inc. technician comes to your home, you can feel confident knowing he is the most experienced and best qualified to install or repair your electrical system. All of our electrical technicians have to meet rigorous pre-employment standards including a technical aptitude test, drug test, criminal background search, DMV check, and reference verification. Our technicians must sign and abide by our Customer Service Pledge. And every service and installation technician is required to attend over 150 hours of training each year to keep up to date on new technologies, new equipment and new installation techniques. In addition, Pacific Coast Electric Heating and Air, Inc. is fully licensed and insured for your safety and protection.
- 24-Hour Emergency Service: The Pacific Coast Electric Heating and Air, Inc. Call Center is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with experienced call takers, so you will never have to leave a message on an answering machine. You’ll always talk to a live person and your problem will be solved quickly and efficiently. We will also call you 30 minutes in advance of your service technician’s arrival so you don’t have to waste your valuable time waiting or worrying.
Our Extended Service Hours are:
– Monday-Friday: 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM
– Saturday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
-24/7 After Hours: A Pacific Coast Electric Heating and Air, Inc. manager is on-call.
- Annual Equipment Checks: At Pacific Coast Electric Heating and Air, Inc., we maintain what we install and offer a Home Protection Service plan. Your Pacific Coast Electric Heating and Air, Inc. technician will be happy to explain all of the details.
- Warranties to Protect You and Your Equipment: Knowing that the company you are dealing with stands behind what they sell is important. At Pacific Coast Electric Heating and Air, Inc., we give you written guarantees. Everything we furnish and install comes with a workmanship and performance guarantee as well as our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee that says if you’re not completely satisfied, we will do whatever it takes to make it right…or you don’t pay.
- You Never Have To Worry About Who Is In Your Home: Every Pacific Coast Electric Heating and Air, Inc. employee is background checked and drug tested so you never have to worry about who is working in your home. Our technicians wear shoe covers and put down drop cloths to protect your floors and property and will always treat your home with the same respect they would their own.
- Fully-Stocked Trucks: Your Pacific Coast Electric Heating and Air, Inc. service technician will arrive in a fully stocked truck that we like to call our Mobile Warehouse. What that means to you is we are prepared to complete most jobs right on the spot, which can save you time and money.
Pacific Coast Electric Heating and Air, Inc. Company Information
Choose one of the following links to review Pacific Coast Electric Heating and Air, Inc. information:
- Contractor’s License
- Workers Comp Insurance
- Liability Insurance
- Contractor’s Bond
- Better Business Bureau
Our license number is 863274. If you would like to check the status of our contractor’s license directly, click on California State License Board.
If you would like to know additional information about our company or about electrical work, please drop us an e-mail or give us a call on the phone. We’re always glad to hear from our clients!
Pacific Coast Electric Heating and Air, Inc.
Your San Jose Area Electrician Since 1999
Fully Bonded and Insured
Licensed Electrical Contractor, License: B, C27, C10 863274
We also accept checks.
Tel: 408-212-0230 Fax: (408) 433-5758
Call for service at Pacific Coast Electric Heating and Air, Inc. 408-212-0230